“All of us, we need to think of ways and methods how we can accept, acquire and implement this pervasive technology into our economy and everyday life. For such a reason crypto enthusiasts have established a friendly association named Crypto Economy Organisation and together with government institutions, regulators and businesses we are assembling this future economy and innovative tomorrow.
Let me tell you this – the blockchain and relatively new underlying technologies is the next big thing. Be sure it’s here to stay in one or another form as a backbone of our prosperous world.”
With these words President of CEO Vytautas Kašėta opened Login 2018 session dedicated for #Blockchain in Vilnius Congress Hall. Being largest conversation of makers and visionaries within the Baltics, Login highly contributed for promoting & observing possibilities of distributed ledgers in the future.
Session was moderated by: Vytautas Kašėta and Vilma Misiukonienė
Speakers of the session:
• Paulius Kunčinas – Founder at Blockchain Centre
• Xen Baynham-Herd – Head of Markets & Strategy at Blockchain –
• Robertas Višinskis – Founder at Mysterium Network
• Tomer Sofinzon – Co-founder/CRO at Pillar Project
• Marius Šilenskis – CPO at Lympo
• Marijus Kasperavičius – Lead Architect at Nasdaq
• Fabian Gompf – Enterprise Lead at Parity Technologies
• Tim McHale – Lead Developer Advocate at Hedera Hashgraph
• Yamila Eraso Pena – Associate at LACORE Rechtsanwälte LLP
• Evaldas Petraitis – ASSOCIATE at Cobalt
• Ilja Laurs – Entrepreneur and Investor at Nextury Ventures
Thanks for team of #Login 2018 we also had chance to hear Monika Lewinski and her story of standing against internet.